This recipe was originally a Campbell's soup recipe, but I modified it to make it more kid friendly. It turned out great and was super easy to make!
1 tbsp Olive Oil
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cubed)
4 tsp chili powder (or less)
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 cup corn
2 cans white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
Salt and Pepper to taste
Shredded Cheddar cheese (topping)
Sour Cream (topping)
1. Cook the chicken with the olive oil.
2. In saucepan, add Cream of Chicken soup, water, corn, white kidney beans.
3. Add chili powder. I used less than 4 tsp. Just add until it tastes right for you. Do the same with salt and pepper. I added a lot of pepper and a little bit of salt.
4. Add the cooked chicken.
5. Heat on medium for about 5 min.
6. Top with shredded cheese and/or sour cream
Onions and green pepper would also be good additions if your kids aren't super picky like mine!
You could double the recipe if you have a large family. This recipe feeds about 4 people.
That's it! Super cheap and easy, but tastes great!