Thursday, February 3, 2011

Following Blogs

So, most of you probably know about following a blog, but in case you don't...


You can click the "follow" button on a blog and then that blog will be on your Reading List on the Blogger dashboard.


It's a great way to help your favorite bloggers' self esteem as well as keep track of the blogs you want to visit again. Don't worry, you won't be spammed or anything. You will only get emails from the blog if you subscribe to their newsletter. 


Blogging is brand new to me and I am really enjoying being able to log all the crafty things I'm doing. I hope you enjoy reading it as well!
I didn't have a picture for this post, so why not use this one???

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Love this post. I love that you had enough guts to just say it and put it out there. I've been such a weanie, but what I really want to beg on my blog is, "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE become a follower!" even just to my precious close family and friends. Is that too much to ask?

Thanks for your comment on my food blog, Cooking with Chopin, Living with Elmo. You know how wonderful it is to get a non-friend, non-family, unsolicited, non-pity comment. :)

Have a great day!

Melanie said...

haha...I know right? I've been trying to get my facebook friends to follow, but Debbie's party is working WAY better. Nice to meet you, new friend! Good luck and thanks for the comment!