Sunday, May 22, 2011

End of the School Year Gift Idea - Otter Pop Holder Tutorial

The end of the school year is coming up and I want to do something cute for the kids. I saw this idea somewhere and can't remember where...sorry!

I'm going to make an otter pop holder for each kid and bring otter pops for the kids on the last day of school. They help to keep their little hands from getting too cold while eating them.

Just cut 2 rectangles of felt. Mine are about 2 1/2 inches by 4 1/2 inches. Lay them on top of each other and zig zag stitch both sides, which will leave a tube. For decoration purposes, cut the sides with pinking shears. I'm sure the kids will love these and they're so easy. It should take under an hour to make enough for the whole class!


Check out the linky parties to the right that I'm linking up to this week!

No comments: