Sunday, August 7, 2011

My New Dance Skirts...enter to win one!!!

I am so excited to announce that I am going to be selling my handmade girls wrap dance skirts in a local dance studio!!! One of my friends is an amazing photographer and has just sent me the photos from our shoot..

I am so happy with them that I am going to be giving one of the skirts away!!!

I am going to use one of these photos on my tags to hang from each skirt and am not sure which one looks the best. So, I would love some input from you!

To enter my giveaway, please follow my blog and leave a comment telling me which photo you think I should use on my tags. For an extra entry, like my on facebook. The winner can choose from a few different fabrics and sizes!!!

The winner will be chosen on August 31st...so make sure I have your email address.

 1


 2


 3


 4


5

No comments: