Friday, August 5, 2011

Whoopdwhoop Craft Swap

I have been participating in the Whoopdwhoop Craft Swap. It is free and a really great idea!

How it works is that you list some items on their website and receive "whoops". You get to choose how many whoops your item will "sell" for, between 1-5. When you have enough whoops, you can request any item from any other member. If they accept, your whoops will be given to that member. They will send the item to you. If someone requests your item, you will receive their whoops. Then you will be responsible for the shipping charge.

Does that make sense?

Well, I have received a beautiful mermaid print from Whoopdwhoop. I bought a cheap frame from the Dollar Store. Here is the before and after.



I just painted the frame a nice green color and glued some colored shells around the frame. I got them at Joannes. I hung it up in the bathroom and love it!

No comments: